Booking Terms & Conditions
· To reserve any room, we require card details and a non-refundable deposit of £40.00. The deposit is not automatically deducted from your card – an email will be sent with bank details for you to make the bank transfer. If you would prefer the deposit to be deducted from the card you have provided, please contact the Hotel to confirm.
The deposit amount will be deducted from your final bill when departing the hotel.
· Unless otherwise stated, prices are listed per room per night and are inclusive of breakfast.
· Special Offers require full payment at the time of booking and no refund will be made in the event of cancellation.
· We advise guests to book travel insurance should you need to cancel your stay at The Burlington. We cannot take responsibility for any losses incurred by ferries including cancellation due to bad weather and disruption to ferry services. Therefore, the full reservation rate will be charged as per our cancellation policy below.
· We require 14 days’ notice to cancel rooms otherwise, payment will be taken in full.
· Cancellation within 14 days and no shows will be charged the full rate of the booking.
· Third-Party Sites i.e., Booking.com/Expedia: If you have made your reservation via a Third-Party Site, you must direct any correspondence regarding amending/cancellations to the site you have booked as we have no means or obligation to modify or cancel existing bookings.
· We are happy to accept payment via cash or cheque with no extra charge.
· We accept major credit cards but please be aware some cards may incur extra charges.
· Check-in is at 2 pm – we can hold on to any luggage if you arrive early and move them into your room when it is ready.
· Check-out is by 11 am.
· Dogs are welcome at The Burlington for an extra charge of £15.00 per stay. We ask that you do not allow your pet onto the furniture. Extra charges may be incurred if extra cleaning is required. Dogs cannot be left in the room alone. Dogs are not permitted in the restaurant/breakfast room unless it is a Guide Dog. We ask that you leave your dog in your vehicle whilst you dine inside. If the weather permits, you are welcome to sit outside and dine with your pet.
· We reserve the right to immediately terminate any bookings where guest’s behaviour is deemed unacceptable.
· No smoking is permitted inside of The Burlington. A charge of £200.00 will be made for extra cleaning if you are found to be smoking inside the premises.
· We reserve the right to charge an excess cleaning fee if the room requires additional cleaning, or to rectify any damage caused by a deliberate, reckless, or negligent act of the Guest to The Burlington.